11.09.2010

Someone I Would Switch Lives With

If I had to switch lives with anyone for just a day that person would have to be...I really have no idea. I thought about the president but I would never want to be in that brain of Obama's because I would get lost in too many stupid thoughts and I would probably want to punch myself the whole day. I was also thinking about some star but they are all so dramatic and kind of obnoxious just because they are famous. I would never want to switch lives with a super duper smart person either because my brain would probably explode. I think I would have to choose either Thomas S. Monson or my aunt Tarese. Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints aka Mormons. He is one of the greatest men on this earth. I don't think there is anyone more charitable, more cheerful or more full of life than he is. I would love to see everyone from his perspective and be able to not judge people instantly and to be ableto love them just because they were a child of God. I admire him so much and I love to be able to call him my prophet.
My aunt Tarese has downs syndrome. I would switch places with her because I would also love to see people through her perspective. Anybody who knows Tarese knows that she is the most lovable girl in the world. She is so sweet and I would love to be able to love everyone instantly like she does. I would love to be able to be as happy as her just sitting at the table holding her Jackie dolls watching people laugh and run around. She has had such and influence on my life and how I treat others and I am so thankful to her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment