11.07.2010

Last Movie I Watched

The last movie I watched was Toy Story 3. Oh man I love that movie. I saw it 3 times in the theatre. I love the characters in the movie. They are all so distinctive and hilarious. They all end up exactly where you want them too also. I love how at the end Bonnie makes Woody and Buzz high five each other just like Andy did when he was a little boy. It's so sweet. Also I love how they all stick together no matter what. Some of my favorite parts would have to be: when Buzz is spanish, when Trixie IMs the dinosaur down the street, and when Mr. Potato head is a pickle. There are so many good parts in the movie. It makes you laugh, cry, and jump for joy. Pixar really has done it again, taken a simple story and made it extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment