11.27.2010

Crappy Orthodontist

I'm pretty sure I have the worst orthodontist in the world. I was flossing my teeth while on vacation this week and part of my bottom retainer fell off. I've only had the retainer for 2 months. It's just wrong. Also, while I had my braces I had 10 brackets fall off. TEN!!!!! Then they tried to accuse me of grinding my teeth but I don't. I am tired of having to go to the orthodontist a ton and being told complete lies when I do go there. I am warning you DO NOT go to Dr. Henry in Poway. He is the worst orthodontist ever and should not be able to put braces on anyone.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh the first week of my braces, one of my brackets fell off. then the next week he put it back on and it fell off again!!! i hate orthodontists!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are seriously the most annoying people ever and they always act like you are the person that did something wrong.

    ReplyDelete