11.05.2010

Favorite Songs

I can't really think of one song that is my favorite because I love so many songs. At the moment my favorite song would have to be Speak Now by Taylor Swift. I love this song and probably listen to it about 3 times a day. I love screaming the lyrics and dancing around to it. The lyrics are funny and the song is super upbeat. Some of my other favorite songs are Boogie Shoes (K.C. and the Sunshine Band), Life (Beckah Shae),Crazier (Taylor Swift), and Stuck like Glue (Sugarland). Those are just a few. When Boogie Shoes comes on, you just can't help but dance. Life is also a super fun song to dance to and puts you in a good mood. Crazier has good memories associated with it and makes me smile and Stuck like glue again is fun to dance to and is just a fun song in general. All these songs are very different genres of music so its kind of weird that I love them all so much. I guess you could say I'm a pop country girl who loves disco!

No comments:

Post a Comment