6.19.2013

I have Friends in Holy Places


Two of my roommates from last semester.



Getting frozen yogurt with these cool cats.


Free donuts on national donut day with my roommate Syd and her cute little sister!


Just seductively eating cookies with Josh.


Going to Hokulia after the temple. Our tradition!




Some of my favorite people I've met from this semester. Sad to move away from them in 2 days.


One of my most favorite people ever. Everybody this is Morgen.

Looking through my pictures last night I realized two things. I have amazing friends and I like food. This term I have made some of the greatest friends. Even though its only been 6 weeks I feel like I've known these people forever. I'm so glad that I have friends who share the same standards and goals as me and that also set such great examples for me. I feel so blessed.

As for the food part, except for 3 of these pictures, every other picture involved food in some way. Food is my life.

1 comment: