6.15.2013

California on my Mind




Enjoyed the San Diego LDS temple in all its glory.



Pretty sure this is paradise.


2 of the greatest boys you'll ever meet.


California Adventure!



Toy story ride. Why aren't these glasses in style?



Happiest place on earth!



We got drenched on Splash Mountain. At least it didn't look like we had peed our pants like some other people we saw.



Love this sweet roommate of mine!


After 15 hours at Disneyland. We were tired.

A couple weeks ago, some friends and I decided we wanted to go to California. The next week, we were on our way to the Golden state. We drove through the night and surprised Crystal and my parents. It was one of the most spontaneous and fun things I've ever done. We had so much fun enjoying the many things that Southern California has to offer. I definitely need to go home more often. Its quite nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment