9.07.2012

Party Time










Shirt: Old Navy, Pants: Loft, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: VonEshna, Shoes: Saltwater Sandals

My first weekend at college was so much fun! We went to the football game and BYU killed. We also got rained on which was kind of terrible. We went to this dance that was really lame so we left early and got Dairy Queen and then we floated aluminum boats down these little rivers and mine won!!! We went to Wal-Mart and had an adventure there and then made brownies. Then on Monday, one of my roommate's family took us boating. It was so much fun! I love college!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg, obsessed with these pants. So beyond fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW experience, including my lunch to discuss my LaurenConrad.com style column and meeting the fabulous Olivia Palermo... Eeek.<3

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete