9.06.2012

College





Shirt: J.Crew, Jeans: Vigoss via Nordstrom, Shoes: Converse, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: J.Crew, Necklace: J.Crew

I finally made it to college! Life has been pretty stressful for the last two weeks, hence the lack of posts. The weekend I moved in was absolutely insane. Moving in, buying groceries, setting up for and having Marissa's open house and just figuring out how to be on my own. These are some pictures of my dorm. It is SUPER nice. The kitchen is huge and there is so much storage everywhere. And.... wait for it...... GRANITE SHOWERS!!! I'm pretty spoiled I guess. 

I love BYU so much already. I have made lots of friends and I love my classes and professors. Its great to be a cougar!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You look so cute and skinny. I love how your room turned out.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete