9.26.2012

Fall













Fall is in full swing here in Utah. The mountains are covered with colorful trees and it is absolutely beautiful! In California we the trees don't change like they do here so its nice to have a change of scenery. Literally. 

Some of my roommates and I decided that we wanted to go up and take pictures in the mountains so this weekend we did! I had such a great time with my roommates. I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest person ever in terms of roommates. We all get along so well and always have so much fun together and everyone is completely normal! Its awesome. 

After we took pictures we went ice blocking with some friends. It was so much fun! We did a 5 person train and got down the whole hill. Then I we hung out with those people after and it was so much fun. I am completely in love with college. 

1 comment: