7.10.2011

I'm Back

So I didn't die or anything. I've just been terribly busy since my last post. With AP tests, finals, final projects, the ACT and camps for 3 weeks in a row it can get kind of hectic. All of those things went really well though. I did work my butt off for them so they had to go well. I am very happy with all my scores on all the things relating to school and as for the camps, Princess camp and Boys camp were crazy but Girls camp was really fun. All the girls in my group at girls camp were really sweet. I had Beehives and my co-conselors were Lydia, Haleigh and Julie. We had a lot of fun preparing and the lessons went great! Also we got the best counselor cabin. We had AC and a huge space in the middle of our bunks. PARTAY!!! It was really fun being a counselor and I wish we had stake camp again next year so I could be counselor again. It was such a great experience! I hope that one day I can be an EFY counselor!

No comments:

Post a Comment