7.12.2011

Becca

So Becca is one of my best friends. She is definitely the person I go to first to tell anything and everything. I know I can always count on her to be positive and lift my spirits. She's one of the greatest friends I've ever had and I'm so grateful for her in my life. Just over a week ago she moved over 700 miles away. We still text everyday but it was so hard last week when I had a party and I couldn't invite her. I know it sounds simple but we always had fun when we were together no matter what. Since we both got out of school early last year we would go to lunch about twice a month. Every time we went to Rubios. Rubios was the place that I found out that she was moving. I remember going home not knowing what I would do without my best friend. Now I'm learning how to live without her. Its going to be really hard but I know that her leaving will make me stronger. I know that she will be great in Utah and that she will make tons of friends and succeed in whatever she tries. If the world had more Becca's in it, it would be a much better place.

3 comments:

  1. The world would be better with more Becca's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin, you are amazing. I can't imagine how hard this has been on you! I know this will make you stronger and that it will make you closer friends as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Caitlin I can not even tell you in words how much I love you and how much you mean to me!! This just made my day! It is so hard living 700 miles away from you but you are an amazing person and I am so grateful for technology and that we can talk on facebook and text everyday! The world would definitely be better with more CAITLIN'S in it that's for sure!! I love you and miss you but we are going to see each other soon and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete