1.18.2011

What got me into this Challenge

Rachel Potter was the person who got me into this challenge. I saw it one day on her blog and I thought it would be fun to do. I wanted to do it because I had just started my blog and I didn't really know what to blog about and this gave me something to blog about. Obviously I haven't been doing them everyday because I would have been done with them forever ago. I like just choosing the ones I like too because some of them could be really awkward or just take too much time. Like the one to your lover or crush WEIRD! What are you supposed to say, "I love you so much, you're wonderful, I hope we get married someday." No, you say that to their face not on the internet. Sorry, that one just bothered me. That's what got me into the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment