1.24.2011

One of those days

So today was really frustrating to say the least. So I get in the car today and notice that the gas light is on so I text my dad to ask him when it went on and he said I had enough gas for the day. While I'm driving to school, I get off the freeway and then the light turns green and the car won't go. I was freaking out. Then people started honking at me. This guy on the right side of me was telling me that the light was green and I looked at him gave him a dirty glare and thought to myself, do you not see my emergency lights flashing you retard. I know the light is green, I'm not color blind. Then another guy honked at me at least 5 times and I turned around looked right at him and screamed, "I CAN'T GO!" Then he gave me this dirty look like I was so annoying and I was ruining his morning by making him switch lanes. He was acting like it was the hugest deal for him to move to the left. I was so tempted to get out of the car and go punch him. Oh man he made me mad. Then my mom was on her way and I called my dad and then started crying and then I was a few minutes late to school. During school I fell asleep in 2 of my classes and in one of them my teacher yelled at me. We were watching a movie on the cell. I'm pretty sure that I know there are different kinds of cells that have different functions. Just because everyone else is that class is retarded doesn't mean that I am. Some people just make me so mad. Then I was driving home from piano and the freeway was merging and this person was behind me, merging into my lane and then they started to speed up like they had the right to get in front of me. So I sped up and they backed off and changed lanes. Some people are just so ridiculous. I swear most of the people on the road in San Diego are blind. Don't they see my emergency lights are on and that I am in front of them. I just don't understand. So that's my rant about a very annoying day.

7 comments:

  1. awww caitlin that was such a sad story. im sorry it was a bad day :( i love you! and im glad it all was taken care of. and next time your teacher says to stay awake just tell em to SHOVE OFF! did you get up at 4? yeah i didn't think so butthead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah I hate teachers. They need to drop off the face of the earth and stop giving so much hw. It's so sad that when my kids ask about my high school years I'll have to say, I spent most of my time sitting in my room doing hw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Caitlin! that is not fun! that's such a bummer that your teachers were so poopy.

    yesterday must've been a bad day for everyone cuz I got sick with the stomach flu... the day before my finals started! ahaha oh well. that is just a day in the life of a high schooler :/ teachers are dumb (my APUSH teacher made me come in and turn in a project. I was tempted to barf in his face)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin!! That must have been so scary!! I am always scared that I am going to stall or run out of gas in my car and I won't know what to do!! I am so sorry you had a bad day :( But I totally agree with teachers being so stupid. They give us so much work and expect us to be perfect students. We are all falling asleep in class because we are up late doing stupid work! Ugh i swear this school system we have today is messed up! But I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree Becca! we have stupid deadlines for EVERY assignment, yet they take all the time in the world grading papers and stuff like that. doesn't sound too fair to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW THIS IS SO SAD! I'm sorry. AWWWWW D:

    ReplyDelete