12.13.2012

Becca's Mission Call




My best friend, Becca, got her mission call. I'm so excited for her and for her decisions that have led up to this point in her life and for her to be able to take this step. She is going to the Houston, Texas South mission and she leaves April 10 and will be speaking Spanish. I knew she would speak Spanish, I just knew it. I'm so excited for her but I'm going to miss her so much when she's gone. It will be pretty hard but I'm just glad that we'll get to write each other and our letters will actually get to each other! Love her!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, so exciting. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new post and latest style column for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete