10.23.2010

Seminary

Many people think I'm crazy for going to church everyday before school at six in the morning. I kind of agree with them. But there are so many reasons to go that I can't think of why I wouldn't. Some of those reasons are: I get to see some of my best friends that I otherwise wouldn't see, I get to start off my day in a place where I can be comfortable and happy, and I get to learn more about the gospel. It may seem a little silly but I LOVE driving to seminary. I get to go fast and there is no one in my way. It's glorious! You really get to appreciate driving when no one else is doing it at the same time as you. Even though I love seminary it is super hard. Waking up early and having to go to bed early not being able to finish my homework is difficult but seminary is so great those things don't really matter. Also, seminary gives me bragging rights. When kids at school complain about how tired they are I just tell them how early I get up every day and it shuts them right up. Those of you who have gone through early morning seminary probably share these same feelings with me, as you should because seminary is amazing.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with a few things. First I loveeeddd/love driving by myself. Pumping up the jams oh yeah! I loved seminary so much. Always worth it to go. My favorite part about seminary though was driving to school with you and being insane. One of these days we'll have it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sista! I loved seminary and really miss it. Institute is a nice replacement, but definitely not the same. And I liked the bragging rights too and I was never late for school because of it. Oh, but the car ride from seminary to school last year was a highlight! Keep enjoying seminary!
    P.S. I started commenting before Marissa but I'm a slow typer...and then it didnt post my comment so I had to rewrite it...Lame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! The whole getting up earlier than everyone else isn't all that great, but it is soo worth it in the end! :) I have to admit that this year's seminary is way better than the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad we can all agree that seminary is wonderful. The drive to school is always super fun when you're with other people but not when you're just with yourself. haha Brynn you are so funny. I can't believe you had to type it all over again.

    ReplyDelete