10.20.2010

Random Things About Me

  1. My feet are always cold during the winter no matter what I do.
  2. I have an obsession with big earrings, big purses an shoes.
  3. I hate when people tap their feet really fast when they're sitting down.
  4. I love driving without shoes on.
  5. I hate wearing socks by themselves.
  6. I love cheesy teenage love stories.
  7. I have a journal I write in every night.
  8. Cleaning and organizing help me relax.
  9. I still sleep with my baby blanket.
  10. I'm afraid of the dark.
  11. I have 8 American Girl Dolls and I still do their hair and dress them up.
  12. I can't wait to have little kids so I can watch shows like Arthur with them.
  13. I love the smell of coffee even though I will never drink it.
  14. I think Shakespeare is stupid.
  15. I'm in love with cold chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment