7.14.2012

Comedy club and cake adventures






On Thursday, I started baking cake. It did not go as well as I had hoped. The cakes kept sticking and ripping in half but I didn't have time to make more so I just stuck with what I had. Then on friday morning, I started making frosting and fondant. frosting the cake was pretty east, except for the top layer because it kept crumbling. Making the fondant was a new experience for me. Its amazing how marshmallows and sugar can turn into that. I was pretty excited. Then I covered the cake and decorated it. By that time, my friends were going to be over in 30 minutes. I jumped in the shower and got ready super quick and then my friends were over to go to the National Comedy Theatre. It was so much fun and the people there are absolutely hilarious. There are points where you are laughing so hard you cannot breath. After we went to In-n-Out and saw a guy in a kilt and whistled at some people. Then we went back to my house and ate the cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment