6.04.2012

Seminary Graduation







I graduated from seminary yesterday with 100% attendance. I'm pretty proud of never missing a day! I was so great to walk across and shake hands with all the Bishops and Teachers and be able to give hugs to my favorite teachers and my Bishop.

Seminary has had such a great influence on me and has shaped me into the person I am today. I sat next to the boy in the first picture, Randy, EVERYDAY. It was so much fun and I have so many memories with him. (forehead slap, pterodactyl noises, flashing people, drawing people in our class, drawing in our scriptures)  I made so many friends because of seminary. My favorite three are the crazy boys in the last two pictures. They are such great boys and have been such great friends to me. I'm so excited to be able to go to BYU with Randy and Spencer and to have Ryan join us after his mission. 

I'm so grateful for all of the lessons I have learned from seminary, all the wonderful teachers I have had and all the awesome friends I have made. Seminary truly is one of the best youth programs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment