3.24.2012

Sock Bun




I'm kind of in love with the look of a sock bun. One problem though, I have a ton of hair. It still works but takes a few times and then I just give up and attack it with bobby pins. I have to say when I did it last week it worked better and I think it was because it was higher on my head.

On another note, Physics is the most fun class ever. Probably because I have a super fun lab group and the teacher absolutely loves us. We all just laugh so hard about everything and Brittlyn complains about not wanting to do Physics and then we blame Logan for everything. Alison, one of the most composed girls in the world is losing it because of that class. Yesterday, we were waiting for the second bell to ring and already laughing and Alison says, "I'm already crying and the bell hasn't even rung yet!"

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment