9.01.2011

My Summer

So my summer was pretty crazy. Actually REALLY crazy. I don't think I've ever had a busier summer. I wish I didn't have so much going on so that I could have enjoyed the fun times instead of worrying about what I had to do next. So here's a list of what I did:
  • had Princess Camp at my house
  • went to Girl's Camp and got to be a counselor
  • had Boy's Camp at my house
  • helped my best friend move 700 miles away
  • painted the kitchen cabinets
  • taught a little boy how to swim
  • went to Soak City with some of my best friends
  • went to Utah and saw my cousins
  • went to Utah canyon
  • drove the Sequoia 
  • cleaned out Sydney's closet
  • fell in love with the song "Home"-Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
  • went down a huge zipline
  • got a tour of BYU
  • spent a week with Becca at EFY
  • got hit on by 14 year olds
  • had a cow cross in front of our car
  • stayed in Mammoth for a few days with my dad's side of the family
  • went to a couple receptions
  • became a nanny for a week
  • read the constitution
  • learned how to drive stick shift
  • babysat a TON!!!

  • Soak City
    Girls Camp
    Reception 1

EFY
BYU Tour
Mammoth
So as you can see it was a pretty stressful summer. But it was still really fun!

1 comment:

  1. so cute caitlin! glad you had a great summer... bummed i didn't get a chance to come down and visit. miss you like crazy. hope school is going great. i'll have to come down to SD soon! SURE LOVE YA!!

    ReplyDelete